Thursday, December 24, 2009

Problems with Yahoo! Messenger 10 ?

Yahoo! Messenger 10 was launched some time ago, but its problems are not yet resolved. Most of the reported problems are with the statuses, which refuses to change (and for sure, this is one of the most annoying problems). I got this problem several times, but Yahoo did not launch yet a fix for it. Other reported problems, and met by me, were with the sudden blocking of the program, and sometimes, even with the instant crashing of the program. On the last days, I really had serious issues when trying to change statuses, so that's why I decided to open this subject. 

If you have problems like those mentioned before, or any other kind of problems with Yahoo!Messenger 10, please don't hesitate to leave a comment with details about it here. 

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo Messenger has some bugs lately, and that's why I'm using Digsby right now. ^_^

    Btw, I like the english version of your blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maura: thanks. Mai e foarte mult de lucru la el..dar asta e doar inceputul.

    ReplyDelete