Thursday, January 7, 2010

Windows 7 shortcuts are... gone !

I opened my laptop a few hours ago, because I had to do a project for school, and after Windows 7 booted completely, I found a desktop without any shortcuts. I saw only the bar from the bottom and the widgets. I tough that there was a boot failure... so I gave it a reboot, hoping it will help. But, surprising, the were still no icons after reboot. So I've started Google-ing for any problems about that, but with no result so far. I don't know what happened.



I've been using Windows 7 Enterprise (its the free trial) for about 25 days and I have experienced multiple problems using it, so I'm not satisfied by it. I think I'll turn to Ubuntu on my laptop. The experience between Ubuntu and Windows 7 is comparable, and I would say that Ubuntu is better (my opinion). And the difference between Mac (which I'm using right now) and Windows is enormous, Mac being definitely better.


If you know how to fix the problem with shortcuts, or if you have the same problems, please leave a comment.


Ad:Increase Traffic with 1,000,000+ Real Visitors to your Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment