Thursday, February 11, 2010

Buzz on...Google!

Google has now its own Twitter-like client, named Buzz. I've tried it, it's pretty interesting, but I found it more complicated than Twitter (that's probably because I'm not familiar with Buzz yet), and it doesn't have any restriction related to number of characters that can be posted once. It has more functionalities compared to Twitter, but I don't think that it's better... It has a very simple interface, but for me, it seems to be hard to follow what the others say. This, if you find who other to follow. I haven't found almost anybody to follow. The secret of Buzz is that it runs directly from Gmail, with your Google account. But, for the moment, I'll remain on Twitter. Sorry Google.


What do you think about Google Buzz?

No comments:

Post a Comment