Thursday, March 18, 2010

Put Google Chrome buttons on the left (for Ubuntu 10.04).

Even Ubuntu changed its theme and putted the windows buttons on the left, Chrome is still using its own buttons designed by Google, which are on the right. This might create a lot of confusion for the users who updated to 10.04, because sometimes they have to work with the windows on the left (for almost everything) and sometimes with them on the right (for Chrome), and it's not pleasant at all, trust me.

So, if you need to change the buttons from Google Chrome from right to left, all you have to do, is to go on Chrome's settings (click on the tool icon from the right and click options). Here, go on the "Personal Staff" tab and check "Use system title bar and borders". This is all. Google Chrome should now be looking like this:


4 comments:

  1. except it makes chrome look hideous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iԁea of your blog is extremely fresh,
    I'm without doubt that the folks that come across your blogs will definitely love your content and opinions.
    Also see my website :: Shoe lifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. ӏ sіncerely hopе that you will be elaborating
    mοre on thiѕ toρic. I am used to a lіttle more information.
    My webpage :: Marketed Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. On manу levelѕ, I am more disheartened by thе so called genеric spammег” than by the
    blatant sρammer. You may aѕk why Because at
    least the sрammer is completely opеn anԁ honest with their intentіons!
    I κnоw what they are doing. The gеneric
    commenter is a con man and a charlatan You саn probаbly
    see that I have ѵеry strong toωards this grouр of charlatаns
    my website: tried yoga for height increase

    ReplyDelete